Our restaurant gift vouchers are the perfect surprise for friends or loved ones. Treat them to you to an experience they’ll never forget at the iconic Thackeray’s Restaurant in Tunbridge Wells, Kent. You can buy our restaurant gift vouchers for anything from a specific monetary value, to a glass of champagne on arrival, to a full tasting menu experience. Gift vouchers at our restaurant make fantastic Christmas, birthday or anniversary presents.
Our Restaurant Gift Voucher Options:
- Monetary voucher – Minimum value of £20, vouchers available in increments of £10.
- A glass of champagne – A glass of Billecart-Salmon Brut Rosé on arrival. £18.50
- The best lunch in town – A three course meal from our daily, seasonal weekday lunch menu. Available 12 – 2pm, Tuesday – Saturday. £20
- Menu exceptionnel – Seven course tasting featuring some of our favourite dishes. £78
- Menu exceptionnel – Seven course tasting with expertly matched wines for each course. £128
- Dining experience – three courses from our delicious dinner menu with one side dish and coffee included. £55
- A bottle of Billecart-Salmon Brut Reserve NV. £70
Thackeray’s is a fine dining restaurant in Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent. We offer a relaxed form of fine dining free from pretension, applying classic European culinary philosophies to modern dishes. We believe strongly in the importance of provenance, and for that reason use the highest quality local produce wherever possible. We believe in creativity, when applied with consistently high standards and exquisite attention to detail. And finally we endeavour to provide a warm atmosphere with friendly, attentive and knowledgeable service.
Our setting is fairly unique. The building, a former residence of author William Makepeace Thackeray, is more than 300 years old and is a virtual work of art itself. Odd angles, sloped ceilings and off-kilter stairways make it feel almost like something from a fantasy world. It sits just off London Road, among a cluster of traditional-style English villas, and overlooks the open grassy common.